Friday, December 18, 2009

Ensenada to San Felipe 250

Just got back from a crazy trip to Baja on Sunday night. I travelled with Roger Norman and some members of his race team documenting their adventures during the Ensenada to San Felipe 250. We left Thursday morning, did some prerunning Friday, followed the race Saturday and left Sunday, it was wild. I was hanging out the window of the chase truck on poorly maintained Mexican highways going 80mph chasing the prerunner with my HVX mounted to the side of the car on a panhead; also riding in the prerunner with my tripod strapped literally on top of me operating through 100mph off road intensity. It was all in good fun though, and we gathered some really great footage. Check out the piece I cut together for Norman Motorsports.

No comments:

Post a Comment